We’re always looking for great people to join our team at FireHydrant. If you think you’d be a good fit but don’t see the right position below, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
At FireHydrant, we’re building tools that modern operations teams are using to respond to incidents and resolve outages in their globally-distributed applications.
Life at FireHydrant
- We’re remote-first with engineers around the US, our headquarters is in NYC (Union Square).
- We collaborate through Slack, Google Meet, GitHub pull requests, and Pivotal Tracker.
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance; we’re early stage but work reasonable hours and want you to use your vacation time
- 100% employer-paid health, vision and dental premiums for the employee and 50% of dependents
- Unlimited vacation policy with a minimum requirement of three weeks off per-year
- Wellness program: reimbursements for your gym membership, athletic equipment, nutrition plans, etc
- Education budget: conferences, books, online courses, etc